- Doda Barfi 800 gmIn stockRegular Price ₹775 Special Price ₹7256% Off
- Anjeer Barfi 800 gmIn stockRegular Price ₹775 Special Price ₹7256% Off
- Sev Barfi 800 gmIn stockRegular Price ₹750 Special Price ₹7007% Off
- Dryfruit Barfi 800 gmIn stockRegular Price ₹775 Special Price ₹7256% Off
- Special Ladoo 800 gmIn stockRegular Price ₹550 Special Price ₹5009% Off
- Malai Peda 800 gmOut of stock
- Special Soan Papdi 800 gmIn stockRegular Price ₹700 Special Price ₹6507% Off
- Almonds 800 gmIn stockRegular Price ₹810 Special Price ₹7606% Off
Jhama Sweets, Mumbai’s fondest Indian sweets brand, was established in 1950s by the late Mr. Jhamamal Lulla. Our pillars stand strong on the hard work and eagerness of delivering “never ending sweetness” put in by the various generations of the Lulla family who have been taking the brand from strength to strength.
Apart from our flagship store in Chembur Camp – the exact location where Mr. Jhamamal Lulla first set up almost 60 years ago, we now have expanded our services to 9 distinct locations, to help serve more smiles and joy to our beloved customers.
Our journey began with Mr. Jhamamal Lulla, a post partition refugee living in Chembur Camp who set up shop to earn a living to support his family. He was well versed with the making of mithai. He began by selling only two items – his much famed Gulab Jamuns and the Sindhi delight – Sev Barfi.